Everything Will Be Okular is going to be six months old soon. I figured I would do a fun random facts blog post so that you guys could get to know me a little better. When you’re done reading please comment a random fact about yourself, I’d love to get to know more about you!
1. I was born in Sioux City, Iowa, but I lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life.
2. I am the middle of three children, I have a younger brother and older sister.
3. Growing up I was a total tomboy, I loved getting dirty and causing trouble.
4. My nickname growing up was fingers because I touched EVERYTHING. I still have to touch things when I go out, I don’t know why!
5. I am double jointed in my toes, I can walk on on the knuckle of my toes.
6. I couldn’t read an analog clock until I was like 19
7. I used to believe that the round hay bales on farms were baby elephants because someone told me they were. I was very young.
8. I HATE grape, lime, lemon and orange flavored things. They make me nauseous.
9. Towards the end of my pregnancy I craved hot dogs ALL THE TIME.
10. When I was little, up until I was 13, I played soccer all year round. I was actually really good and had a lot of potential. But in high school I gave it up for dance line (bad idea)
11. My husband and I lived two miles away from each other and didn’t meet until 2013, when we both worked at the local DQ.
12. As a little girl I was convinced I was old than my sister because my birthday was in January and hers was in October. She is 18 months older.
13. My best friend, Jessica, and I first bonded over the Jonas Brothers.
14. I played soccer in college but quit due to a head injury.
15. My favorite show growing up was Spongebob Squarepants.
16. The first time I ever left the US was 2017 on my honeymoon, we went to Barbados.
17. My maiden name is Springer, so every new person I meet asks if I am related to Jerry Springer.
18. My grandma calls me her “little apple dumpling”
19. I grew up around women who were always baking and cooking, so I am very knowledgeable in the kitchen.
20. I am allergic to shellfish, but I want to try crab legs SO BAD!
21. The first computer game I ever remember playing was “Backyard Soccer”.
22. My favorite food is probably cheese, which is unfortunate because I am lactose intolerant.
23. When I was little we used to live with my grandma, like my whole family. I used to stay up late and tell these wild stories until I fell asleep.
24. My favorite musical is Wicked, but I’ve never actually seen it.
25. Some people say I am like the music rain man, because I can name almost any song just by listening to the first 15 seconds.
That was fun! But also really hard to think of things to tell you guys! I hope you guys got a good laugh. I can’t wait to hear some of your random facts about you, remember to drop one in the comments!